Sr. Creative Producer - Social Media
Playa Vista, CA
Content & Production
Fullscreen’s Strategic Content Group are looking for an experienced creative producer who is passionate about creating social content, telling emotionally resonant stories that connect with digital audiences, and delivering innovative “big ideas” for social campaigns.
You will join a growing, fast-paced team, generating the kind of ideas that create human connections and build real fandoms out of passionate social communities. Working in conjunction with the account, strategy, creative and production teams, overseeing a team of designers, animators and copywriters, our Senior Creative Producer will shepherd each social program from strategic inception to creative execution, driving measurable results for our clients and partners.
Our ideal candidate must have experience in generating unique creative concepts in support of a brand’s marketing objectives, with an innate understanding of what type of content is truly shareable for different audiences across all social platforms.
- Ideate and execute big picture creative strategies in social for brand clients, entertainment properties, tent pole events, and all manner of fan engagement
- Advise on all social video, photography, copywriting, animation, and set design, taking a hands-on, approach to each project
- Research trends and cutting edge social tactics, continually bringing fresh ideas to the creative table
- Be client-facing and be able to effectively communicate content strategies and creative direction on work you are advising on or turning in, delighting our clients and partners – current and prospective – at all times (especially in meetings and pitches), constantly exceeding their goals and KPIs
- Own project management of creative deliverables from beginning to end.
- Own and take responsibility for creative excellence on all assigned campaigns.
- Act as a shared resource to lead visual direction and production for multiple projects and/or clients.
- Lead and drive content ideation and execution on assigned campaigns, with the ultimate goal of delivering beautiful, effective social content.
- Work with Copywriters/Art Directors/Project Managers to uphold and revise creative direction and brand messaging per project.
- Combine an extraordinary attention to detail with a natural curiosity and need to innovate daily.
- Lead/be involved in all kickoff client calls and internal calls, as well as brainstorm sessions.
- Deliver both “big” ideas, and daily strategy ideas.
- Help with curation of mood-boards for campaigns.
- Be involved in all photo and video shoots, if applicable. Work with Production Team on producing all shoots and help guide the shoots with art direction.
- Assist and contribute to creative and/or strategy decks for new business pitches, RFPs, and other creative briefs.
- Bachelor’s Degree, related field preferred
- Minimum 4+ years experience as a social strategy leader and producer of impactful, effective, award-winning visual content across all social media platforms.
- Creative and/or social agency experience preferred.
- Experience using social content performance metrics, social listening tools, and competitor analysis to inform creative strategies, ideas and concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure creative work aligns with established campaign/brand strategies.
- Experience leading brainstorming and idea sessions for social projects and campaigns.
- Experience on-set at video and photo shoots. .
- Proven ability to utilize shared creative resources, effectively delegating, managing, and ultimately owning creative workflow to meet established deadlines.
- Production experience a must to ensure teams to quote projects competitively and realistically based on client budget.
- A portfolio of case studies that showcase creative prowess and performance against KPIs, including key analytics measurements.
- Expert knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms and tools
- Possess a strong eye for type and layout in design
- Excellent communicator
- Thrives under pressure, in fast-paced environment with quick turn-arounds
- Self-motivated and eager to take an idea or task and run with it
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.