Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
We are looking for a Motion Designer to come join our team! You will be creating, cutting, and editing video content using motion/animation for a variety of digital and social platforms for both our entertainment and brand clients. You are somebody who stays up to date with the latest trends in animated social content, and demonstrates personal motivation to stay on top of social media and video trends.
- Optimize existing content to platform specification and customize assets to be relevant to current events / projects.
- Identity the best techniques and methods to communicate the story of a title or brand using video and animation.
- Problem solve creative and technical issues content regarding video, motion, and animation.
- Collaborate with the team (both creative and accounts) and contribute to helping develop original content for both short and long-form video projects.
- Contribute to the creative process regarding any and all video / motion content.
- Analyze project needs and manage account team expectations for intake, creation, and delivery of motion graphics.
- Participate in all kickoff and internal calls on project assignments including applicable brainstorms and show ownership of ideas.
- Ideate, brainstorm, and execute a range of motion graphic animation techniques.
- Partner with account teams to best integrate relevant styles of motion graphics with social media advertising strategy.
- Strong video editing skills (GIFs, montages, sound design / editing)
- Strong understanding of design layout, typography, and compositing
- Experienced compositing skills in rotoscoping, motion tracking, color correction, and mixed formats.
- Strong knowledge of animation and design principles
- Various forms of 2D to 2.5D motion graphic text animation
- Utilize strong working knowledge of After Effects, Adobe Premiere, and Photoshop techniques.
- Experience in 3D animation. (Element 3D or Cinema 4D is a plus).
- Exhibit a discerning sense of design, illustration, and typography.
- Have an understanding of social content and how animation has fit into social advertising .
- Have a strong (social / digital) understanding of best practices for rendering video and animation.
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and prioritizing tasks with pressing deadlines and client needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in conveying clear feedback.
BONUS POINTS IF (PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH)
- Social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience (client interfacing, SEO, analytics, strategy)
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.