New York, NY
Shared Services – Business Operations
We are looking for a Recruiter who will be responsible for the full cycle of the recruiting process (finding, filtering, qualifying, presenting, consulting with Hiring Managers, Offer/Negotiation). He or she will also utilize creative and outside-the-box sourcing techniques to target candidates via Boolean search strings, social media, and messages via carrier pigeon. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of successful full-cycle recruiting to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The Recruiter will work closely with our recruiting / HR team, as well as with Hiring Managers.
Open to Full-Time and Contract candidates.
- Build and own a sourcing pipeline and candidate pool for key non-tech positions
- Partner with Hiring Managers in a highly-consultative and proactive manner
- Identify strategic search opportunities and assist in managing search strategy for priority roles
- Cold call and sell Fullscreen to potential applicants in a compelling and professional manner
- Manage job postings on a variety of external job sites
- Source and develop passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, social media, research, etc.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company’s ATS
- Screen candidates for interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant experience required
- A strong understanding of sourcing techniques
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- Metrics-driven with a knack for compiling, interpreting, and communicating data
- Proven results in past roles
- Results-oriented mindset with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.