Senior Video Strategist
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Studio
The Senior Video Strategist is responsible for day-to-day management of the YouTube Channel Management & Video Strategy team for one of the most important clients at Fullscreen. S/he is the primary contact for client staff and responsible for driving excellence both in our work and in our team culture.
The Senior Manager manages the development and execution of solutions that not only achieve our client-partners’ business objectives but also fulfills the company’s purpose and contribute to our overall profitability. S/he is expected to balance what is best for our client-partner with what is best for the company and as such, is responsible for the effective management of the team and the work with which we’re tasked.
Internally, the Senior Strategist is expected to build and maintain strong relationships with team members across disciplines and departments working closely with the entire team to manage requests, time, and overall excellence in the work.
- Leads the Channel Management and Video Strategy team; optimizes the day-to-day operations of the team including resource management with the clients
- Ensures that the work we are doing is accurate, strategically sound, and communicated in a compelling fashion
- Understands and navigates the Client’s business, organization, political dynamics, process and key players
- Builds meaningful relationships with day-to-day Clients, partnering with them to understand and identify their priorities
- Partners and collaborates with Fullscreen counterparts to deliver on projects and deliverables
- Communicates with account leadership to manage any risks or issues within the account and develops action plans to mitigate these risksWorks with project management and sales operations to develop SOW and staffing plan
- Outstanding ability to think strategically, flawlessly execute, identify and resolve problems for one of the most important clients at FS, Mattel
- Ability in motivating and collaborating with cross-functional teamsInherent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrates confidence and level-headed decision-making
- Possesses a credible presence
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Leverages Fullscreen’s capabilities and expertise to bring strategic and innovative solutions to Clients
- 5+ years of relevant experience in online video, social media, or digital agency
- Account Management experience
- The ability to turn data into knowledge, and knowledge into insights
- Knowledgeable and passionate about online video, specifically YouTube
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.