Director, Integrated Design
New York, NY
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for a Director, Integrated Design who will be responsible for establishing and inspiring the creative vision and content DNA for campaigns, pitches, and presentations created by our Brand Studio group within Fullscreen. They will have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, social media platforms, and the world of social influencers. They will be accountable for driving the creative ideation process across multiple quick-turnaround projects, and for providing leadership and inspiration for various creative and content development teams. The Creative Director partners with colleagues from multiple functions on client-facing teams as a leader, individual contributor, or peer, depending on context and specific project requirements.
- Creative ideation, inspiration, and conceptual leadership (the psychology of why we are doing what we are doing and creating what we are creating)
- Define and clearly articulate high-level creative recommendations to top clients and internal teams
- As needed, attend client meetings to communicate the creative vision for specific projects
- Develop and present groundbreaking ideas to clients; Lead and support the creation of client presentations
- Be able to learn, articulate, and contribute to the unique Fullscreen POV
- Help lead the charge on content strategy and platform-specific creative content
- Facilitate shared learnings across account teams by offering insights and assistance as needs arise. Drive the spirit of collaboration and innovation; inspire and encourage both Account and Creative teams.
- Assist in developing company-wide creative processes including emerging technology, production leadership and innovating with a client-first mentality.
- Design, produce and edit sales materials and documents (presentations, one sheets, sales booklets, email blasts, etc.) with advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
- Create layouts and templates and manage presentations on all software platforms including PowerPoint, Keynote, SlideShark and SlideRocket
- Ensure all presentations are created against consistent brand standards
- Provide innovative ideas on how to package sales and industry research
- Project manage multiple assignments from design stage to finished product
- Manage presentations on all hardware platforms including Tablets (Mac and PC), Laptops (Mac and PC), and Cloud Sharing (video and large files)
- Research images, paper stock, and special software tools to enhance sales communication
- Maintain a database of files, images, logos and other assets used in sales materials
- Minimum 8 years industry experience
- Strong ability to think visually
- Able to communicate complex information through creative design – including charts, infographics, and other forms of data visualization
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, clients and priorities needing your attention
- Thorough understanding of media and market research, and the ability to find and communicate the Fullscreen story
- Complete fluency in state-of-the-art presentation/design software and hardware
- Grasp of rapidly developing technology—online presentation software, web design, user experience design, email marketing, and cloud solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fri
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.