Sr. Project Manager
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Studio
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring on-time delivery of high quality projects as part of an integrated digital video program for a well known brand. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, social media, and the world of influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of formal project management to manage projects across the lifecycle – from scoping to final delivery. The Senior Project Manager will drive all of the operational elements that are essential to highly integrated accounts. They will work with other producers and project managers to manage the overall budget and timeline on the account and ensure we’re balancing efficiency and quality. They are highly detail-oriented, adaptable and responsive to frequent changes in scope and timeline, identify risks and provide solutions, and responsible for ensuring that project deliverables connect with client expectations and contractual obligations, meet time and budget specifications, and uphold quality goals.
- Execute and maintain project management processes
- Manage overall project budget and team resource allocations
- Develop and maintain project schedules and milestones with the input and assistance of team leads
- Oversee the areas of quality management, communications management, risk/issue management, and change management
- Facilitate team meetings, providing meeting minutes and action items where needed
- Build strong communication channels with clients, various departments, and cross-functional teams
- Track tasks assigned to the project team and prepare regular status reports
- Responsible for tracking project changes and producing updated schedules
- Identify and manage interdependencies between applications, platforms, services, and environments
- Interface with stakeholders and manage expectations
- Influence continuous improvement of project management methodologies
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in an agency or studio project management role
- Strong working knowledge of project management tools
- Proven track record of leading teams and projects to successful completion
- Impeccable communication skills in all areas
- Analytical problem solver with the ability to anticipate and mitigate risk
- PMP certification
- Experience working with Mavenlink as an enterprise project management tool
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.