Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Strategy and Insights
The Strategy team at Fullscreen is looking for a Strategist with experience and a passion for digital marketing, marketing innovation, digital entertainment, and the worlds of influencer marketing and social media. The strategist will report into the Strategy Director and will be a key contributor in large-scale partnerships and consulting engagements that span the full breadth of Fullscreen services and capabilities.
This role will collaborate heavily with the Integrated Marketing and Talent Network teams and will be responsible for supporting ongoing executive communications. Exposure to organizational consulting within marketing and operational strategy is a essential. The ideal candidate will have strong quantitative skills with broad scale exposure to digital and social analytics tools and the ability to break down large data sets. Strong research skills are a must. The right candidate will be skilled in performing secondary research and distilling key insights across industry, competitive, and audience research. Contribution in framing and forecasting future opportunities is a must.
He/She should be able to adapt quickly to change, supporting senior Strategists and executives in modifying the approach and deliverables required of the role.
- Perform large-scale research initiatives
- Synthesize business and consumer insights into clear, compelling insights and strategic recommendations
- Contribute to digital and marketing operation definition
- Develop assets and assist in leading large-scale workshops and educational training sessions
- Contribute to thought leadership for internal and external audiences
- 3-5 years in business strategy with a focus on the marketing industry and function
- Demonstrated ability to effectively contribute to complex initiatives with regular client and executive exposure
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and leadership skills
- Working knowledge of business case development and financial modeling
- Familiarity with organizational design and business process definition
- Understanding of branded content production, influencer marketing, and integrated marketing operations
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines simultaneously
- Positive attitude and flexible work style
Perks and Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Friday
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and “Rooster Teeth.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.