Copywriter Internship (ATL) - Fall 2018
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an undergraduate junior or senior student with a passion for copywriting? We are looking for a paid Copywriter Intern who will be responsible for creative brainstorming, idea conception, and project planning. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of strong communications skills to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 20 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Participate in creative brainstorming, idea conception, and project planning.
- Write original creative copy options across multiple platforms, matching varying brand's tone of voice.
- Produce revised copy options based on client and manager direction and feedback.
- Collaborate with art team to ensure copy and art work together as one piece.
- Strong attention to detail with grammar and spelling errors.
- Ensure all deliverables are meeting standards and are in line with the creative direction established.
- Must be in the Atlanta area for the duration of the internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled Undergraduate Junior or Senior student
- PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not able to accept recent graduates into the internship program at this time
- Only currently enrolled students will be considered
- Have strong attention to detail with grammar and spelling errors.
- Experience in conceptual thinking and writing for social/digital platforms
- Collaboration skills, working together in a group and applying creative direction
- Strong grammar and working knowledge of AP style guide
- Experience in Google slides, docs, and hangouts
- Strong time management and proactive approach to assignments
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
Fullscreen is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving Creators, Brands, and Fans. Fullscreen Creator empowers creators through a variety of services including audience development and programming support, management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Brand partners with major brands seeking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network. Serving a broad range of clients from offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta, Fullscreen’s rapidly growing Brand team is defining the future of social-first, content-driven marketing.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.