Playa Vista, CA
We are looking for a Facilities Manager who will be responsible for office management and maintenance. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of office enhancement to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- On-site support and supervision to oversee all facilities requirements. Includes, building and maintaining relationships with property managers and vendors, procurement of supplies and goods for employees, and ensuring facilities are maintained and kept to standards of cleanliness and functionality at all times
- Assist in coordination of use of facilities for events and daily office activities
- Continually monitor the performance of maintenance vendors and ensure highest quality service with the best value by reviewing proposals, negotiating costs against budgets, and monitoring delivery of services and goods
- Partner with Front Desk and Security on administrative duties and record keeping
- Serve as “on-call” to manage all after hours building emergencies from start to finish and keep management updated on such emergencies and progress of resolution
- Work with Facilities Director on various projects as needed
- 3+ years experience of facilities maintenance and office management
- A self-starter and natural leader who thinks ahead and recognizes what needs to get done
- Excellent written/verbal and time management skills required
- Comfortable juggling a variety of tasks
- Proactive, upbeat personality, team player with a professional demeanor
- Polished, professional presence and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Dependable, reliable and demonstrated strong work ethic
- Possess a high level of discretion and confidentiality in order to work successfully with high profile visitors
- Must represent self and the company in a highly professional and ethical manner
BONUS POINTS IF
- Genuine interest in YouTube, digital media, technology and online content
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.