Rights Management Specialist
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
Fullscreen is looking for a Rights Management Specialist who will be responsible for account management and ongoing performance of assets, claims, policies and client reporting deliverables for our growing roster of clients (Brands, Creators and Premium Content Providers in the TV, Music, and Movie industries).
The ideal candidate would have experience in the YouTube CMS or Facebook Rights Manager platforms and a passion for and knowledge of social video platforms (YouTube especially), digital entertainment, and brand marketing. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth, team management examples, strong initiative, and attention-to-detail to support and fulfill the objectives of a high-functioning, cross-functional team within a fast-paced environment.
- Serve as Account Manager in management of YouTube CMS on behalf of Brands, Creators and Premium Content Providers
- Daily CMS management and maintenance of ‘To-Dos’ in YouTube CMS and Facebook Rights Manager alongside Coordinators who provides operational support
- Resolution of Reference Overlaps and Disputed Claims
- Ongoing administration of Ownership, User and Match Policies per client specification
- Prioritize operational teams to ensure quality assurance of requests and on-time delivery of reports and other deliverables.
- Drive client satisfaction and meet KPIs by leading internal and client-facing calls, correspondence, events, and needs as directed
- Daily prioritization and management of projects for the offsite “Descriptive Search” team.
- Contribute to improving process and client experience with your unique ideas and ability to spot opportunities for growth
- Consistently embody Video Labs values and actively participate in department and company company culture, training, and development initiatives
- At least 2 years of related experience (MCN Network Operations, Content Protection, DRM, or Rights Management focused on YouTube / Facebook / Instagram platforms
- Excellent at Microsoft Excel and pivot tables. Comfortable crunching large data sets.
- Comfortable with and passionate about data entry, consistent metadata and analytics
- A deep interest in online video and marketing strategy
- Superior communication, attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google, and Apple applications like Google Docs and Keynote.
- A self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to excel and flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Capable and comfortable performing within a demanding schedule
BONUS POINTS IF (PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH)
- Social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience (client interfacing, SEO, analytics, content strategy)
- YouTube Certified (Digital Rights or newer equivalent)
- Content Management Systems (CMS) at an enterprise level
- Back-end and analytics knowledge of social platforms and tools
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.