Advertising Operations Coordinator
New York, NY
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for a detail-oriented and data-driven Paid Meida Buyer to help with coordinating, maintaining, and optimizing Paid Media Advertising Campaigns in a high growth media team servicing Fortune 500 brands. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of Social Media trends, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The Paid Buyer should have a strong understanding of digital advertising, preferably on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others. Candidate should have experience working in a fast paced cross-functional organization. This will begin as a 90-day contract position that ideally will expand to a full time salaried role. The will begin as a 90-day contract position that ideally will expand to a full time salaried role. The Advertising Advertising Operations Coordinator will report to the Ad Operations, Manager in our New York, NY office.
- Work mainly with internal teams and occasionally with clients to develop and execute multi-platform social programs, report on the success of those campaigns as well as provide strategic recommendations informed by data
- Continually optimize live advertising campaigns, identify efficiencies, and drive maximum performance for our clients, while troubleshooting any potential issues, and report timely on these campaigns
- Look for and identify trends in historical data to come up with effective long-term and short-term strategies to help grow the business
- Effectively communicate our position in the marketplace and have a deep understanding of competitive programs, industry trends, and the latest ad tech
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate thoughts and findings both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage budgets, deadlines, goals, priorities, and client expectations in a fast paced environment
- Team player who's excited to grow their career while helping to strengthen and solidify new areas of business and gain exposure into the latest fields in advertising
- Positive, can-do-anything attitude, attention to detail, and high energy
- Ability to convert analytical data into easy to understand concepts with a knack for storytelling
- High sense of urgency with ability to successfully perform work while meeting deadlines
NICE TO HAVES
- 1 years of online advertising or advertising operations experience
- Experience in digital analytics, such as SEM, SEO or paid media (PPC, CRM, AdWords, Social, or mobile UA), or digital ad trafficking or experience working with large brands
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint (keynote and photoshop a plus) skills for presentations and media plans
- Experience with auction-based media buying; optimizing for CPC, CPV, CPM, others preferred
- Experience with Social Media listening and/or social performance reporting a plus
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.