Content Publishing Manager
New York, NY
Brand Group – Brand Services
We are looking for a Content Publishing Manager. As a Content Publishing Manager, you will use your project management know-how, multitasking abilities, and YouTube knowledge to optimize a client video pipeline that distributes thousands of videos every year across multiple platforms. The right person for this role has a passion for and knowledge of YouTube/Cross Platform Video and digital entertainment, plus experience with operational workflows. The ideal candidate will be organized, self-motivated, able to work independently, and asks the right questions to get the job done correctly and efficiently. You will be able to communicate to internal and external teams quickly and concisely.
- Publish all content to social channels per client needs (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Ability to find workflow efficiencies across multiple different accounts, from entertainment companies to brands
- Learn and experiment with new and surprising ways in which to solve clients’ problems
- Prior Experience with YouTube backend (or other CMS)
- Manage Publishing Coordinators and operational team
- Stay informed of platform updates as they relate to publishing
- Work with clients, Account Team, Director of Strategy, and Creative Director to execute strategies surrounding creative and business objectives
- Assist in pulling content performance and analytics across all social platforms for client facing report
- Familiarity with Google products (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc)
- 2-4 years relevant experience in a client-facing role
- YouTube Certified within the last year and/or extremely familiar with current best practices for SEO and discoverability on YouTube
- History of managing online video channels, especially YouTube
- Experience with overseeing channel development strategies from building and presenting decks to execution
- Eye for detail in order to oversee brand design and channel best practices
- Analyze and interpret data to provide channel recommendations
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to YouTube platform changes
- Work and cross-function with sales, business development, and account teams when applicable
- Experience working and delivering to multiple stakeholders from internal and external teams
- Knowledge of paid media advertising and how it contributes to organic video and channel health
- Experience with video post production tools
- A desire to strategically contribute to brainstorm, ideations, and conversations around campaign framework and direction for both big ideas and day-to-day publishing strategy
- Familiarity with Adobe products
- Previous experience managing a brand’s YouTube channel
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.