Graphic Designer (Contract)
Brand Group – Creative and Production
Everywhere you look you see ways to make things better. Observation is your passion and your drive to affect change, create, and improve the world around you is unstoppable. Beyond your devotion to gorgeous design and smart aesthetics, you seek to tell stories and forge genuine emotional connections through everything you create. It’s not about the number of likes, it’s about how many people clamor to tell their friends and family about something you created. Your portfolio isn’t a record of the past, but a showcase of your vision for the future.
- Brainstorm, collaborate, and execute creative direction
- Design and illustrate thoughtful and engaging creative
- Interface with client to lead the brand look/feel and provide creative support
- Develop high-level creative solutions and design direction for projects, alongside copywriters and account managers
- Clearly articulate high-level design strategy to client and internal teams
- Maintain quality of design delivered to the client
- Work closely with other designers to ensure design integrity throughout production
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of design experience with a solid digital portfolio
- 1+ years experience creating design specifically for social media
- Strong command of industry best practices and the social platforms we love, as well as willingness to learn and articulate the unique McBeard POV on each
- Master of Creative Cloud Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and Bridge) and Keynote presentations
- Strong design aesthetic, illustration skills, attention to detail, and the ability to concept and execute various design styles
- Great communication skills with the ability to lead art and share vision in a remote company environment
- Knowledge of animation, Adobe InDesign, and/or Lightroom
ABOUT FULLSCREEN SOCIAL
We are a team of copywriters and designers creating the daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include Coca-Cola, AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, Lionsgate, NBC, Disney Interactive, Mattel, and more.
Fullscreen is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.