New York, NY /
Brand Group – Brand Services /
We are looking for an enthusiastic Media Planner within our Account Planning team who will be responsible for managing the strategic media plans, budgets, and IOs across large accounts. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of all things YouTube media, premium video streaming and digital entertainment. The candidate would also have a proven track record of market research, media planning/buying and project management to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of this account team.. This role is based in New York, NY.
● Media planning support across Fullscreen’s strategic accounts and agency holding companies, focused on video advertising inventory.
● Reconcile monthly media spends by market, by client, and provide billing reports to account team
● Stewarding and optimizing campaigns throughout the flight to ensure delivery by working closely with Ad Ops
● Work cross functionally with measurement and insights team, ad operations, sales marketing and pricing/planning
○ Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting, confirm validity and alignment with campaign goals, approved strategy and IOs.
○ Manage upfront spend tracking and monthly pacing documents
○ Provide top tier client service in emails, client meetings and client entertainment
● Contribute to media sales planning for new opportunities where applicable.
● Work with media operations leads to gather all necessary media reporting prior to weekly and monthly calls to be shared with Account lead prior to reporting calls.
● Attend weekly and monthly media reporting calls with clients and take detailed notes of any optimizations or follow up questions from the meeting.
● 2 years of digital media planning experience required (agency experience a plus)
● Strong organization skills, excels in time management and prioritization of tasks
● Detail oriented and attention to accuracy will be key to success
● Familiar with standard media math and keeping up with industry trends
● Knowledge of Google’s suite of products, Nielsen, Comscore, Salesforce and other 3rd party media and ad tech partners
● Strong team player and works well individually with little guidance
● Proven ability to build relationships and communicate clearly to clients
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple clients and meeting tight deadlines
● Experience working with dynamic digital products such as: Sponsorships, Audience Guarantee, Viewability & Programmatic a plus, not required.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country.
Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.