Business Strategy and Development Associate
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are seeking an Business Strategy and Development Associate for Fullscreen’s social agency division. Fullscreen is a social-first marketing group focused on helping brands connect with their audience in a world where media consumption habits are shifting at a rapid rate. We believe this requires a fresh approach to marketing -- one that puts the audience first.
We have an award-winning set of capabilities in social media marketing, influencer marketing, video, branded entertainment, production, and paid distribution. Creating work for clients like AT&T, Coca-Cola, Pulte Homes, Cox Communications, 21st Century Fox, Mattel, Mary Kay, Netflix and Timberland.
Our ideal candidate is an outgoing, social media obsessed professional who has proven pipeline business development experience for creative agencies. You are an outgoing connector, opportunity hunter, convincing presenter and can both lead and support pitches to win business with brands.
- Responsible for prospecting and initiating new business opportunities with the support of the Business Strategy and Development team
- Identify new business opportunities with brands in need of social media strategy, creative and digital content support
- Support prospecting campaigns by building contact lists, distributing materials, and owning follow up
- Proactively initiate conversations with marketing and media teams and secure introductory meetings (3-5 qualified meetings per month)
- Persuasively communicate Fullscreen’s agency service offerings and unique value-proposition to brands marketers via email, phone, in-person meetings/presentations, and industry events
- Record and report on prospecting and pitching activities
- Represent Fullscreen with the highest level of integrity
- Meet or exceed monthly goals for new meetings arranged and new business pipeline
- Other duties as assigned
- Entrepreneurial spirit, insatiable curiosity and an established track record of hard work and dedication to results
- 2+ years of social media business development and/or sales to marketing executives
- Creative agency, client side social or social platform experience
- Social media enthusiast
- Strong communicator and team player
- Direct to brand relationships
- Customer-focused thinker with excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel when necessary
- Willingness to entertain clients
- Strong references
- Understands and loves social marketing - embraces the challenge of helping brands develop social strategy
- Remote working experience
- Business development experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Pet Insurance
- Work from home options
We are a team of copywriters and designers creating the daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include Coca-Cola, AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, Lionsgate, Mattel, and more.
Fullscreen is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.