Sr. Paid Media Specialist (NY)
New York, NY
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for an experienced, self-starter, Paid Media Specialist who is as comfortable in a room with clients as they are interfacing with different internal departments to evangelize and strategize around our Paid Media approach and execution. This person will be responsible for helping to lead new business conversations in NYC & LA, assessing prospective client needs, and developing a strategic approach to win their business. This person will also be tasked with aiding in the expansion of existing accounts, working directly with Strategists to identify product upsell opportunities and strengthen relationships with clients. While this individual will not have a specific revenue target to achieve, they will ultimately be evaluated based on both their contribution to the Paid Media Revenue goal and innovation of the service into the marketplace.
- Part of the team to establish overall US expansion strategy, accelerate and grow paid media sales and upsells.
- Interface with New York & LA sales and other teams to insert a paid media strategy into all proposals
- Improve on existing Paid Media strategies that can be implemented at scale
- Identify scalable new opportunities to expand the Paid Media tools leveraging new strategies, platform functionality changes, finding new opportunities/ad units, etc.
- Co-lead client pitch meetings and communicate the value of the Fullscreen Paid Media offerings
- Work with Ad Operations managers to fulfill current Paid Media accounts
- Ideate new packages/products Paid Media can create and sell
- Creation and expansion of new platform service offerings as it intersects with client needs
- Regularly interface with Senior Director to ensure department is tracking to goal
- Work alongside additional leadership team to execute on business initiatives
- Manage and oversee team support when applicable and necessary as it aligns with the overall Brand Group org
- 3-5 years of related experience in paid media
- Knowledge of one or more of the following ad tools: DFP, Google AdWords, or FaceBook Business Manager
- Knowledge of the major ad tag tracking vendors
- A deep interest in online video and social video, specifically with YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat
- Superior communication skills
- Passionate presenter with ability to read a room and adjust on the fly
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Excellent written, verbal, and time management skills required
BONUS POINTS IF
- Digital agency experience
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.