Talent Manager, 360
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a bright, motivated 360 Talent Manager who will be responsible for signing, talent growth and development, bringing in opportunities on behalf of talent, as well as providing strategic advice for all areas of their career. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of digital-first talent and the world of social media influencers, but also of traditional talent and entertainment. The candidate would also have a proven track record of talent management experience, Brand/Media Agency experience or Casting in a Network or Studio environment, to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. Ideal candidates will be passionate about their work, comfortable with long hours, maintain internal and external professional relationships, and be ready to be in constant communication with Talent. They should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry.
- Identify and sign both digital-first and traditional talent.
- Confer with clients to develop strategies for their careers to foster success and growth.
- Proactively identify, pitch, and implement opportunities on behalf of talent.
- Work closely with the Creator Labs division to identify and sign rising talent.
- Promote Fullscreen Management in the industry and create an inviting environment for new talent.
- Collect fees, commissions, or other payments, according to contract terms.
- Establish and maintain industry relationships by developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- 3-5 years’ experience in talent management at a top-tier agency, Brand/Media Agency or Casting department in a Network or Studio environment.
- BA/BS degree
- Digital Media, video, web or entertainment industry experience
- Ability to identify and facilitate the growth of potential talent
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work productively with a variety of people
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, research skills
- Knowledge of current digital culture and in the broader entertainment industry (movies, TV, music)
- Have an existing client roster
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use what you need time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville and Atlanta.
Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.