Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
- Serve as dedicated, strategic writing partner for all day-to-day copy needs and requests.
- Demonstrate excellence in creative writing with ability to execute writing in a diverse range of
style, formats, and tone.
- Enforce consistency in tone and voice across brands and titles.
- Keep up with the latest trends in both fan and audience engagement and conversations in the
social an d digital space.
- Collaborate with the team (both creative and accounts) and contribute to helping develop original
compelling creative copy.
- Be involved in all kickoff and internal calls, and participate and contribute in applicable brainstorm sessions with copy best practices in mind.
- Keep in consistent and clear communication with the Creative Lead for each project.
- Partner with account managers to execute on client objectives through social messaging.
- Interpret client objectives and feedback into compelling audience-centric language and produce revised copy options based on client feedback.
- Analyze project needs and manage account team expectations for intake, creation, and delivery of copy needs.
- Manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks with pressing deadlines and client needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 year of copywriting experience within digital
- Must be able to include strategic thinking when writing original creative copy across multiple platforms
- Must have a passion for story-telling, maintain a keen editor’s eye, and have strong attention to detail with grammar and spelling mistakes
- Must possess proficient knowledge and strong interest in social media marketing
- Wield a strong understanding of copy best practices in the social and digital space and stay up to date with the latest trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in conveying clear feedback
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.