VP Business Development
New York, NY
Brand Group – Brand Services
Fullscreen’s Brand Group is seeking a VP of Business Development.
The VP of Business Development Fullscreen is seeking, is an established business and advertising professional with 10+ years experience leading business development efforts for digital and social agencies. The VP of Business Development will lead new business efforts to drive both AOR and project-based opportunities for Fullscreen’s social strategy and creative services and video strategy and social channel optimization services. The VP of BD will bring with them a robust network of client direct relationships and success in establishing new business relationships at previous agencies.
- The VP of Business Development will be responsible for leading the business development efforts of the organization with an emphasis on driving overall revenue growth in 2020 through a combination of AOR business and project work.
- Will lead the prospecting process through a combination of active outreach, consultant relationships, and coordination of outreach efforts by other leaders.
- Manage relationships with relevant management consulting firms and work the agency new business RFP circuits and attend industry events for new opportunities.
- Leads the new business team and pitch process, with support from the business development team and other experts within various Fullscreen divisions
- Act as strategic decision-maker for the pitch team and provide oversight, direction and approval of materials for each pitch, including presentations, written submissions, and pricing proposals.
- 10+ years minimum experience in agency business development roles, and/or similar
- Tried and true network of client direct relationships (including procurement teams within client organizations) and an extensive network of executives across the marketing landscape
- A love for pop culture, social media platforms, and digital marketing
- Deep understanding of the media and digital landscape
- A "hunter" mentality, tenacious drive and enthusiastic attitude
- Creative team player who will collaborate cross-functionally to build the best solutions for our partners
- An adaptive approach; a love of an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your teammates and our processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to a diverse audience both internally and externally
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.