Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Business Operations
We are looking for an Accountant who will be responsible for providing support to Accounting and Finance functions. The candidate would also have a proven track record of managing multiple priorities at once to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Revenue recognition on branded content and integrated marketing campaigns
- Cost tracking on branded content productions
- Process talent Integration payments and recurring creator payments
- Audit and process all vendor invoices, expense reports, and payment requests with attention to detail and understanding of the entire payables process
- Maintain W-9/1099 and vendor payables paper and digital files in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Research and respond to vendor, channel partner, and talent questions
- Enter vendor invoices into NetSuite and verify vendor invoices are posted correctly in G/L
- Maintain A/P files and supporting documentation
- Work closely with various Fullscreen teams in processing talent payments, channel incentives, and miscellaneous payables
- Provide accounting support to Fullscreen’s parent company related to overhead allocations, chargebacks, and various intercompany billings
- 3+ years of Accounting experience preferably within an accounting firm or media company
- CPA or CPA candidate
- Excellent Excel and math skills including formulas, subtotals, V-lookups, etc.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within Accounting & Finance
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy, fast growth environment
- Flexibility and willingness to work closely and learn within a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work well with other departments
- BA in Accounting, Business Administration, or similar field
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Pet Insurance
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, and original content from the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.