Community Manager (NY or ATL)
New York, NY
Brandworks – Marketing & Communications
Do you rule the Twittersphere? Do you excel at writing? Do you love relating to strangers online? Congratulations. You’ve found the place where that hard work pays off!
We are looking for a creative and quick-witted Community Manager who can be trusted to craft skillful one-to-one conversations on social with fans of various television shows and films. This community manager will join a fast-paced team and will be responsible for maintaining the outward facing tone of various television and entertainment brands on social.
- Candidates must be able to commute weekly to NY, NY or ATL, GA office
- Communicate directly with fans across multiple social platforms on a continual basis -- flexible working hours required
- Develop engagement strategies for new projects
- Support account team with copywriting and campaign tone
- Develop creative concepts to support social engagement
- Live tweet during events and episode airings as necessary
- Represent McBeard and client as the voice of the brand on social
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 - 2 years related experience
- Superior communication, attention-to-detail, multi-tasking and time management.
- Ability to protect the brand guidelines while balancing innovative strategy on social
- Ability to report on and “defend” the engagement activity taking place on the brand channel
- Up-to-date knowledge of social media platform specifications and functionality; proactive research about ways to harness fresh trends and key moments on social
- Remote working experience
- Digital/Social Agency experience
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Dog-friendly Fridays
We are a team of copywriters and designers creating the daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include Coca-Cola, AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, Lionsgate, NBC, Disney Interactive, Mattel, and more.
McBeard is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.