Playa Vista, CA
Entertainment – Content & Production
We are looking for a talented and experienced copywriter to join the team working on Fullscreen’s Subscription Video on Demand (SVOD) app. The ideal candidate would have proven copywriting and proofreading experience, honed interpersonal skills, and be in touch with news, technology, and pop-culture trends.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice for emails, push notifications, show and movie descriptions, playlist descriptions, and in-app call-outs and messaging
- Translate strategic direction into straightforward, creative messaging for projects like email campaigns, feature launches, and show synopses
- Edit and proofread copy from other writers, with an eye for clarity and brand voice
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of a style guide for all copy relating to the Fullscreen app
- 4+ years of entertainment copywriting experience and a diverse portfolio of writing samples
- Experience writing copy aimed at a younger Millennial and Gen Z - audience
- Impeccable writing, editing and proofreading skills with emphasis on attention to detail
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with writing and optimizing email headlines and push
- Passion for TV, movies, and digital entertainment – experience with YouTube
- influencers a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.