Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Product
Fullscreen Direct is a powerful, integrated Direct to Fans tech platform for artists and creators to run their digital businesses and engage directly with their fans using tools for marketing, commerce and content distribution. We are looking for a Product Analyst, for a 4 - 6 month contract ,who will be responsible for working with major entertainers to analyze the product data. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of working with data and product development to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Using analytical rigor and statistical methods, you will mine through ecommerce and fanclub acquisition data to identify opportunities to grow business for clients of Fullscreen Direct
- You will frame and structure solutions, analyzing data and applying critical thinking to make recommendations using the Fullscreen Direct platform
- Articulate recommendations clearly to internal account management team and directly to clients
- Work with product team to enhance existing and create new features to increase revenue per client
- Strong SQL and Microsoft Excel skills
- 3+ years of relevant experience in an analytical role, such as management consulting, business intelligence or corporate strategy
- Ability to articulate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders (each Direct account)
- Basic understanding of ecommerce business models
- Basic understanding of customer acquisition strategies
- Proficiency in any of the following: R Studio, iPython or Python Ability to run basic machine learning algorithm
- Any data reporting and visualization experience (e.g. Tableau, D3JS, etc)
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.