Bilingual Video Editor - Contractor
Playa Vista, CA
Content & Production
Fullscreen is seeking a smart, energetic, and team-focused digital video editor. Candidates need to be bilingual in Spanish and English, or will not be considered. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. Candidates must be reliable, detail-oriented and deadline-focused with strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills and ability to take direction. This is a long-term freelance (1099) position beginning 3/13.
- Add subtitles to Spanish programming (script SRT and plugin provided)
- Perform basic compositing in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Add post-roll media
- Prepare multiple outputs for upload to social platformsUpload to FTP, YouTube, other online CMS
- Assist with clipping footage
- Create mashups from material provided by client
- Must be proficient at editing with Adobe Premiere
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience using Adobe Creative Suite program(s) on a regular basis
- Basic sound mixingIntermediate skills with Adobe After Effects are a plus
- Must be client oriented
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities a must
- All applicants must submit a copy of their editorial reel or have samples of their work online that we can evaluate
- All candidates will be required to translate an example script to prove Spanish literacy
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, clickHERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.