Copywriter Internship - Strategic Content Group (LA) - Summer 2017
Playa Vista, CA
Marketing & Communications
Fullscreen is a hiring hyper-talented Graduate level student as a paid Copywriter Intern on the Strategic Content Group.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for and knowledge of digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. This is a 30 hour/ week internship position for 12 weeks. In your time with us, you will learn how a tech media business operates, as well as day-to-day skills on how to support teams and projects. You will use your creativity to solve real problems and apply what you have learned at school directly to your job, while building professional relationships, that could lead to a career and lasting friendships.
- Participate/lead the conception and creation and delivery of shows, productions, commercials, promo films, and social content
- Support the Creative Directors and account teams in ensuring the work reflects the clients; business and brand requirements
- Create concepts, scripts, mood boards, storyboards and comps in response to briefs.
- Must be in the Los Angeles area throughout duration of internship
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Docs and/or Microsoft
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- Must be proactive and a forward-thinker, as well as resourceful
- Knowledgeable about trends in technology and digital entertainment
- Interest in digital entertainment and online video
- Interest in physical entertainment production (on set, in studio, etc.)
- Knowledgeable about the YouTube entertainment space, and its creators
- Understanding of social media
- Able to multi-task, work independently and be flexible with changing deliverables and deadlines
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
ABOUT FULLSCREEN MEDIA:
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.