Marketing Data Analyst
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Product
We are looking for a talented Marketing Data Analyst to join our team. You will work with our marketing team to define key metrics, identify trends and provide solutions for end-to-end data pipeline funneling data from ad networks to SVOD platforms to data warehousing.
The Marketing Data Analyst will also work closely with data engineers, product leads, content team, and other departments across Fullscreen.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of related experience to support and fulfill the technical objectives of a highly cross-functional organization and a passion for digital and social media.
- Create ad-hoc analysis using SQL queries and build marketing Tableau automation dashboards and data visualization
- Work closely with the data warehouse engineering team to insure quality, accessibility, and consistency of data
- Work with third party vendors or ad network technical representatives to resolve data discrepancies or platform issues
- Utilize blended data from multiple data sources to provide comprehensive reporting solutions
- Develop a strong understanding of ad products and analytics platforms to better support marketing operations and business needs
- Translate measurement plans into implementation guides for new custom tags and tracking online analytics for web, app, and social channels
- Support implementation setup and validation for the end-to-end data pipeline funneling
- Work with marketing teams to develop A/B and multivariate testing strategies
- 4+ years working data analysis, preferably with marketing analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering),
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of the marketing multi-attribution model
- Experience in analytics requirements gathering, solution design and implementation
- Experience with data analytics
- Strong quantitative skills, and experience utilizing scientific analytic methods, qualitative
- Tableau experienced highly desired
- Experience in the area of user intelligence / behavior, event tagging / tracking
- Subscription and transactional data experience
- Understanding of campaign tracking and event tagging implementation for both web and app
- Experience with site analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture/Adobe Analytics, Kochava, Mixpanel)
- Experience with ad network marketing operations (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter)
Perks + Benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.