Vice President, Digital Operations
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
Fullscreen is looking for a motivated and exceptionally bright head of operations to join the Fullscreen Brand Group. This individual will be responsible for all business operation matters in the Fullscreen Brand Group organization such as but not limited to staffing, resource allocation, business and both sales process and sales operations. The ideal candidate will deploy both vision and strategy for how growth, innovation, and efficiencies are connected to the larger direction of Brand Group. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of organizational management of systems, operational insight into the team’s execution of daily workflow along with growth initiatives that are tied to both revenue generation and scale of the business. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth to support and fulfill the strategic operational objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Oversee day-to-day Operations while liaising with shared service functions such as legal, finance, accounting, and Human Resources.
- QA of of business and operational strategy as it relates to execution across divisions.
- Ability to anticipate business needs across the org: Strategy, New Business/Sales, Accounts, Client Services, Creative, Distribution) and sit with other functional leads to problem solve and support.
- Meet regularly with subject matter experts to develop a deep understanding of the business and business needs.
- Partner with department heads/subject matter experts to help answer critical strategic questions
- Lead and manage operations teams deploying all internal processes; through monitoring, measuring, and providing feedback on process performance.
- Work across all functional areas to oversee daily operations across Brand Group to ensure business goals are being met, and areas of operational efficiency are identified.
- Improve the operational systems, processes & policies in support of the organization's mission, vision, and values.
- Manage process change at the senior leadership level; includes assisting with developing training materials and facilitating training sessions.
- Meet with department heads regularly to report on gaps in process, product strategy, and project findings.
- Lead the development of operational metrics and report to management quarterly on key initiatives and process enhancements around performance, scale, and efficiency
- Develop and oversee the execution on training and workflow process documentation across the org.
- Audit and implement current operational needs via the specific operation functions and processes across the Brand Group.
- Liaise with senior finance and HR members on operational needs including but not limited to staffing needs and requirements, travel budgets, etc
- 12+ years of related experience in operations
- Understanding and experience with project management
- Strong understanding and knowledge of product strategy and vision planning
- A deep interest in social creative, video, platforms, and brands
- Superior communication skills
- Manager experience overseeing teams and individuals
- Knowledge and understanding of operational workflow systems, rate cards, and utilization
- Self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Excellent written, verbal, and time management skills required
- Extremely passionate about social media, especially YouTube and Facebook
- Social media agency, digital agency, online video experience a plus
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.