Video Editor (Contract)
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Video Labs
Fullscreen is seeking an enthusiastic and driven Video Editor with a passion for YouTube first and social content creation. You would be responsible for developing, editing, and creating content for a Global Entertainment and Media Company.
You will edit footage from well-known movies and tv shows, adding visual flair with motion graphics, for a Facebook audience. Additionally, you’ll customize content to platform specifications and conduct regular research about evolving video specifications. Example projects include: mashups, trailers, top 10 lists, and videos that play on current social trends.
The ideal candidate would be detail-oriented, have a passion for and knowledge of Facebook, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of thinking outside-the-box and demonstrated aesthetic and technical skill, to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The candidate should be able to work with a team of creatives, but also be capable of ideating content by themselves if necessary.
This a contract position and is projected to be 12 weeks in length.
- Create engaging content for Facebook: mashups, sizzles, etc.
- Address all client notes and edits throughout the approval process
- Responsible for delivering the final product to the required specifications
- Maintain proper file structure and naming conventions allowing for future edits
- Expert in Premiere and After Effects
- Must demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current media trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially able to convey clear and articulate feedback
- Ability to quickly shift gears between ideation and creation
- Experience with Photoshop
- Previous experience with social media advertising
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.