Playa Vista, CA /
Brand Group – Brand Studio /
The Strategy and Insights Team is looking for a digital native, data-focused, strategic thinker to work as a Video Strategist on the Mattel business. This individual will be responsible for growing the YouTube channels for brands such as Hot Wheels and Barbie. This Video Strategist will be acting as the day-to-day project lead managing team resources, being a strategic partner for the client, setting the channel strategy, maintaining programming calendars and optimizing daily/weekly to create thriving entertainment channels. This person must have excellent communication skills, know how to tell a story in a presentation and be the ultimate collaborator
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business and market landscape, with ability to provide detail and perspective through rigorous, fact-based analysis
- Perform both competitive and brand analysis and be able to develop a strong understanding for how Mattel can win on YouTube
- Generally acts as day-to-day internal team lead for client projects ensuring the team produces the best quality work
- Responsible for overseeing communication with client.
- Lead the development of channel strategy in collaboration with other strategy team members
- Craft weekly POV’s for the client based on the channel performance, recommended optimizations and new YouTube tools
- Support Analytics team in pulling and compiling reporting
- Be involved in the creative process to ensure creative concepting is in line with channel strategy and adhering to best practices
- Act as a culture-carrier for the account team, participating in and planning team events
- Other duties as assigned
- Stellar interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Background in YouTube strategy development
- Record of leading projects, campaigns, and brand experiences with measurable results
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent writing and presentation skills – both in structure and content
- Must be a self-starter
- 2+ years experience in a YouTube or video focused marketing position
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.