New York, NY
Brand Group – Sales and Business Development
Founded in 2012, Reelio (A Fullscreen Company) introduced algorithms that connect brands with the right content partners, reaching the right audience at the right price. Our platform enables forecasting, workflow automation, optimization and reporting to provide valuable insights that result in scalable, predictable, measurable, and repeatable influencer marketing campaigns for brands.
As a Reelio Sales Manager, you will be responsible for identification and development of a sales plan against targeted accounts, goals, and strategies in order to drive new sales opportunities and long-term clients. Our clients are looking for meaningful and impactful ways to reach digital, social media audiences and you will become their “sherpa”! This is a primarily client-facing role and a strong understanding of the digital media and influencer landscape is key. The ideal candidate is digitally savvy, extremely hard working and self-motivated.
- Drive toward revenue goals and strategic roadmap by hitting quarterly sales numbers
- Build consistent pipeline and opportunities in order to maintain monthly opportunity expectations
- Maintain the client relationship from identification of opportunity all the way through to execution and renewal
- Forge strong, trustworthy relationships with the client
- Educate and challenge clients in order to ensure the best possible execution against their goals
- Assist direct sales team and additional lines of business in order to provide maximum benefit to clients
- Look for upsell and renewal opportunities
- Work closely with the account management team in order to build a more cohesive unit around client goals
- Understand and speak to complex market landscape. This role requires a thorough comprehension of the following: The current state of Influencer Marketing Attribution, Goals, Importance, Gaps, Digital Media, Sales, Social Media
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a digital media and/or influencer sales role
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple programs
- Strategic, creative thinker with the ability to turn ideas into holistic content programs
- Excellent writing and presentation skills – both in structure and content
- Must be a self-starter, high energy individual who thrives in a fast- paced environment
- Ability to work well with different personalities and within a team setting
- Strong understanding of pipeline metrics and how to drive to close
- Firm grasp of Salesforce and a willingness to keep accurate records of each account
- Stellar interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Desired experience selling and working with both agencies and direct to brand customers
- More than anything, we are looking for a “gap filler” - someone who can identify problems and takes initiative to solve against those “gaps”.
- Someone who is a team player.
- Someone who is teachable.
- Someone who is hungry to grow and execute at the industry leader for influencer, social, and digital media.
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, and original content from the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.