Associate Social Video Strategist
New York, NY
Brand Group – Video Labs
We are looking for a motivated and exceptionally bright Associate Video Strategist for the Video Labs team, who will be responsible for managing our Social Video Channels for our growing roster of Media and Brand clients. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, Facebook, and digital entertainment and the world of social video, strategy, and analytics. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. While this is a full-time position, actual working hours will frequently be determined by workflow.
- Critically thinking about channel & video strategy and creating deliverables detailing takeaways/recommendations.
- Serve as primary support for Strategist to complete ad-hoc strategic recommendations and data pulls, at times in tight turnarounds
- Able to work independently to complete reports and deliverables
- Actively manage communication with client around design, optimization and reporting
- Demonstrate personal motivation to learn and master all things related to short form video advertising, social video platforms, and marketing strategy
- Communicate objectives clearly across team members and multiple teams (Design, Analytics, Managers)
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in day to day work; in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing requirements
- 1-3 years of marketing or social video experience
- Passion for television and short form video/marketing
- Experience working on Mac, including keynote, numbers, and pages
- Intermediate or higher working knowledge of Photoshop
- Intermediate or higher working knowledge of excel, and the ability to package & speak to data/analytics
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to and communicate shifting priorities, and maintain organization
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience
- Experience with Premiere or Final Cut Pro
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.