Sr. Analyst, Measurement and Insight
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
Fullscreen is looking for an experienced social media marketing analyst experienced in using data to drive engagement across Social Media channels for one of our largest client teams. You will work closely with our social media, influencer marketing, and YouTube channel management teams to help optimize and inform a large youth-centric content program.
- Analyzing data trends and key social behaviors such as sharing, engaging, etc.
- Evaluating opportunities for optimization and new content based on analysis.
- Creating forecasting models to support Fullscreen marketing initiatives and measure campaign performance.
- Deliver timely, accurate, and effective analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate across marketing channels (e.g,. social, YouTube) to drive program effectiveness.
- Analyzing market and competitor trends and various other industry projects.
- Collaborating with the internal finance team to verify revenues and expenses.
- Modeling to understand performance vs. KPIs.
- 2-4 years marketing analytics with a special focus on Social Media
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to interpret and summarize complex data that drive actionable plans that add value to the business
- Strong work ethic and ability to work extended hours
- Experience in a roll-up-your-sleeves environment is a plus
- Detail-orientated and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- A high sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task Inherently collaborative nature and ability to build strong relationships and motivate individuals at all levels of an organization
- Experience with multiple social analytic platforms (e.g., NetBase, Crimson Hexagon)
- Experience working with the Toy Industry
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fri
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.