Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Strategy and Insights
The Strategy team at Fullscreen is looking for a seasoned strategist with a deep understanding of brand strategy and extensive experience with original branded content. This role will develop strategic povs, creative briefs and partner heavily with our creative directors in pitches, campaigns, initiatives, and programs. We are looking for a big thinker. The ideal candidate will perform deep research, extract unique insights, and keep ahead of the industry through trend forecasting. Experience developing brand architectures, identities, and distinct brand voices is essential. This role will collaborate heavily with designers, developers, and other creatives. Leveraging knowledge of social platforms and digital influencers, he/she will lead large teams to develop big ideas and determine new strategic plans. We are looking for a strategist that is proficient in the art of translating consumer insights into brand ideas and partnering with creative teams to bring these to life through original entertainment.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. This is someone with their finger on the pulse of what’s current, trending, and the next big thing. He/she will have an opportunity to create award-winning work in a revolutionary new space.
- Build and execute a youth culture-inspired brand campaigns that include original content, non-traditional advertising, social media activation, influencer marketing, and customer acquisition/retention campaigns
- Work to inspire Creative executives and Creative Directors to create the best work for clients and pitches
- Develop deep audience insights and both develop and shape the brand voice for our clients
- Establish business objectives, strategies, tactics, creative direction and executions
- Critique creative assets, copywriting and approve final executions
- Participate in and lead research in workshops, focus groups, interviews, and other research efforts.
- Participate in and lead presentations with client executives
- 5+ years in creative advertising as a brand strategist and/or brand planner with deep experience original content and entertainment development
- Background in creating narrative, multi-platform content experiences
- Deep understanding of the 13-24 age segment and how to engage them authentically
- Preternatural writing and editing chops
- Record of leading projects, campaigns, and brand experiences with measurable results
- Ability to manage multiple creative projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to write in a range of voices and capture different brands’ personalities
- Positive attitude regarding creative direction and feedback
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a global youth media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 500 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 60,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., Andrea Russett, Lohanthony, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.