Social Video Coordinator - EVENINGS/WEEKENDS (LA)
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for a motivated and exceptionally bright Social Video Coordinator - Digital Assets (contractor) for the Video Labs team, who will be responsible for managing daily social video and digital assets for a major television broadcast client. Additionally, this role will support the strategic and operational needs of our growing roster of theatrical and entertainment clients.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of television broadcast entertainment, social video platforms (YouTube especially), digital entertainment, digital asset management, and brand marketing. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth, initiative, and attention-to-detail to support and fulfill the objectives of a high-functioning, cross-functional team within a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will has prior experience in digital asset management.
This is a contractor position (35-39 hrs/week), with the opportunity to transition into full-time. Candidates will need to be able to provide afternoon and evening coverage 5 days/week, with occasional weekends.
- Oversee day-to-day QA of video assets for inbound and outbound
- Manage the operations coordinators who currently work across all video uploads
- Creation and documentation tracking of weekly workflow and video asset bandwidth
- Daily social video management, including video uploading and optimization (employing all best practices)
- Develop and execute on training and workflow process documentation
- Manage upload schedules across all key accounts with the ops team
- Execute video audits and create spreadsheets of relevant video information across client channels
- Implementation of channel design and branding strategies
- Implementation of and support for suite of Fullscreen tech tools
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong working knowledge of Google, Microsoft, and Apple applications
- Immaculate attention-to-detail, organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- Proactive, resourceful, and able to work independently
- A team player who is accountable and comfortable working remotely during afternoons, evenings, and some weekends
- Knowledge of MPX, Aspera, and FTP sites, and experience with working file types across media
- Prior experience in fast paced creative environment working in digital asset management
- Comfortable with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Numbers, Google Docs, and Keynote
- YouTube Certified - Audience Development or Digital Rights
- Prior experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Back-end and analytics knowledge of social platforms and tools
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Dog-friendly Fridays
We are a team of copywriters and designers creating the daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include Coca-Cola, AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, Lionsgate, NBC, Disney Interactive, Mattel, and more.
McBeard is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.