Senior Account Manager
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Client Services
A Sr. Account Manager is responsible for acting as the day-to-day project lead on client projects. They interface with the client regularly, particularly during challenging conversations or more in-depth strategic presentations. Sr. AMs are responsible for identifying and escalating potential new business with current clients, and writing SOWs for that work.
- Generally acts as day-to-day internal team lead for client projects.
- Responsible for overseeing communication with client and managing client expectations around scope.
- Accountable for ensuring all tactical expectations are met based on project’s scope while maintaining a positive relationship with client touchpoints
- Understand and be able to speak to the services FS offers, and identify new opportunities for current accounts.
- Write SOWs for add-on opportunities and renewal conversations with current clients.
- Expand relationships with regular face-to-face client visits to build and maintain deep-level partnerships.
- Support Analytics team in pulling and compiling reporting.
- Oversee relationship and process with Publishing Manager
- Work closely with creative counterpart to ensure creative meets client's objectives.
- Be involved in the creative process to ensure creative concepting is high-quality and on-time.
- Act as the social media lead with our internal teams to manage client services and develop account strategies.
- Project manage client projects to ensure they are completed on time, on budget, and elevate any issues to Account Director.
- Uphold Fullscreen’s commitment to data-driven creative through working with the creative and strategy teams in conjunction.
- Act as a culture-carrier for the account team, participating in and planning team events.
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-6 years relevant experience in a client-facing role
- Expertise on all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube
- Experience with overseeing channel development strategies from building and presenting decks to execution
- Eye for detail in order to oversee brand design and channel best practices
- Analyze and interpret data to provide channel recommendations
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to social media platform changes
- Work and cross-function with sales, business development, and account teams when applicable
- Experience working and delivering to multiple stakeholders from internal and external teams
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.