Motion Graphics Designer (Contract)
Playa Vista, CA
Sales & Sales Operations
Our Channel Plus department is looking to add a Motion Graphics Designer the team. You bring brand stories to life through the use of motion design. Our ideal candidate has a strong graphic design foundation including the understanding of typography in digital media, color and composition, and loves to stay ahead of trends in motion and visual effects. This person would have a strong sense of style and refined visual aesthetic. Ideally, this person is also comfortable capturing, editing and integrating live-action footage to bring ideas to life in a wide array of styles. The Motion Graphics Designer will be highly involved in the conceptualizing and storyboarding phases of projects as well, so a collaborative spirit and the ability to work well in teams is crucial.
- Collaborate with our creative and development teams to make visually compelling content
- Step into the storyboarding and graphic design process when needed
- Conceptualize and create content in a creatively driven environment
- Produce supporting assets when necessary
- Take creative approaches to illustrating concepts
- Problem solve and work collaboratively with other team members
- Optimize, organize and prepare files for web
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Manage multiple projects at any given time
- Capture, edit and integrate live-action footage into motion pieces
- Build and render 3D scenes for use in motion
- At least two-three years experience working with agencies or in agency setting
- An impressive reel demonstrating serious After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite chops
- Understanding of different compression techniques and formats
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and highly organized
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered lunches on Fridays
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.