Manager, Talent Strategy & Partnerships
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Studio
Fullscreen is seeking an experienced Manager of Talent Strategy & Partnerships to oversee influencer partnership efforts at Fullscreen and on behalf of brand partners. This individual is responsible for sourcing talent for pitch needs, negotiating talent deals, maintaining relationships with talent agencies, management companies, and reps, as well as producing and updating talent marketing materials for Fullscreen. In this role, you will be a leader in talent marketing that supports brand efforts with the ability to offer strategy to Sales, Integrated Marketing, Creative, and Account teams based on your deep understanding of digital and traditional talent.
This role will report to the VP Integrated Marketing and will work as part of the Integrated Marketing team, also in close collaboration with Fullscreen’s in-house Talent division. The role will work cross functionally to ensure collaboration across the sales cycle from pitch through execution of a program, working with Integrated Marketers, Activations specialists, and Account leads, as well as talent and content teams to ensure consistency and strategic alignment. This role is charged with liaising between the talent management teams and Fullscreen to help market and manage our content programs with great attention to detail and creativity.
- Collaborate with the Integrated Marketing team to align influencers with branded content opportunities
- Responsible for working with talent managers/agents to lock in specific creators for content programs and to manage the overall contract process
- Accountable for ensuring talent deliver on contracted terms (social posts, event participation, creative messaging, FTC compliance, etc..)
- In close collaboration with the integrated marketing team and talent managers, lead the talent agreement processes from deal development through execution
- Update talent marketing pitch materials on an ongoing basis
- In close collaboration with the VP Integrated Marketing, develop, communicate, and update tiered talent rate cards
- Oversee our talent vetting process to ensure brand safety and brand relevance
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing and Talent teams to plan influencer participation in sales-led industry events, festivals, conferences, trade shows,
- Partner with Integrated Marketing to build credibility and relevance for influencers against specific consumer segments and advertising-based verticals through marketing materials and editorial concepts, including proactive sales opportunities
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience in talent/entertainment marketing
- Experience in content development, strategy, and influencer/celebrity marketing
- Proven ability to develop and execute relationships with talent
- Creative marketing acumen
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional resources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in and enthusiasm for building compelling, succinct, and clever marketing/sales collateral
- Strong understanding of client objectives and content needs/desires
- Excellent track record in partnership development and implementation including identifying and managing relationships to drive greater brand relevance
- Ability to lead with a positive, professional and collaborative approach
- Passionate about the video content space and current with YouTube, Social platforms, influencer trends, and branded programs
- Ability to analyze and stay up to date on competitive positioning and landscape
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.