Social Insights Analyst
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are seeking a Social Insights Analyst to manage audience insights, social insights, and brand content audits for new business pitches. Through close collaboration with the team Strategist, this analyst will utilize a variety of social tools, data and analytics, and strategic experience to drive the charge in using evidence and research towards social innovation.
With an eye to creative trends and platform specifics, the primary objective will be to deliver a unique point of view that directly serves the Strategist and team in writing and presenting pitch proposals to support the audience-first philosophy, this position will: analyze content to see the stories and patterns within the data, shape the strategic approach to reflect what truly works, track numbers and demographics for audience segments and brand verticals, combine intrinsic knowledge with data-based snapshots and examples, and monitor user behavior across a variety of social channels.
This position blends directly into creative application, with an understanding of how to filter through the data and insights to come up with innovative ideas and impress potential clients.
- RESEARCH RESOURCE:
- Summarize research and write reports that examine audience insights Investigate brands, brand identity, sentiment, and audiences user behavior
- Contribute to framework and ideation through actionable insights
- Translate RFP goals and KPIs into a relevant social approach
- SOCIAL AUDITS:
- Provide a bird’s-eye view of the brand’s social strategy and the cohesion of their channels
- Offer recommendations for content optimization based on performance patterns
- Consideration of the brand’s current audience versus the desired audience
- Placement of the brand’s performance and potential into context among competitors and like campaigns
- Potentially structure the audit into a deck outline for a Keynote presentation if applicable
- CREATIVE APPLICATION:
- Provide strategic riffs and ideation for pitches based on the insights Join brainstorms with guidance as to how best to speak to the audience
- Find data and insights that support creative concepts
- NEXT-LEVEL THINKING:
- Always be looking ahead at the upcoming trends, the changing of user behavior, and how platforms are changing
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 + years of experience with research analyst/data (social related)
- Creative ideation for social experience
- Tools: Netbase, Keynote, Hootsuite, Platform Analytics, SimplyMeasured, Excel, Google Drive, Dropbox
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Dog-friendly Fridays
We are a team of copywriters and designers creating the daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include Coca-Cola, AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, Lionsgate, NBC, Disney Interactive, Mattel, and more.
Fullscreen Media is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.