Talent Manager/Signer - Women's Lifestyle
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a bright, motivated Talent Manager/Signer who will be responsible for talent scouting, acquisition, talent development and management, social media, and brand integrations. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of talent management
experience, Brand/Media Agency experience, sales or Casting in a Network or Studio environment, to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. Ideal candidates will be passionate about their work, comfortable with long hours and ready to be in constant communication with Talent. They should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry.
- Identify, scout and sign social media influencers, digital and traditional talent.
- Heavy negotiation w/ digital creators and their representation, lawyers, agents, managers.
- Manage the talent on-boarding process from lead to partnered creator, potentially managing those
- that they sign
- Point of contact for potential and existing Talent - constantly growing and maintaining
- Develop deep relationships with in-house talent and build an ongoing development program,
- ensuring your Talent have exactly what they need
- Promote Fullscreen network in the industry and create an inviting environment for new talent
- Negotiate and draft contracts with new and existing talent and work with Legal to ensure they’re executed quickly and smartly
- Recommend and suggest Talent pairings with campaigns and collaborations
- 3-5 years’ experience in talent management or acquisition at a top-tier agency, Brand/Media Agency or Casting department in a Network or Studio environment
- BA/BS degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, Media Studies, Business or equivalent practical experience
- Talent management, signing, operations, acquisition and retention experience
- Digital Media, video, web or entertainment industry experience
- Ability to identify and facilitate the growth of potential talent
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work productively with a variety of people
- Ability to professionally communicate via phone, email, text message, and in person.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions oriented.
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines.
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, research skills
Perks & Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.