Sr. Financial Analyst
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Business Operations
In this highly visible role, you will have the unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience and have a large impact within a fast growing company. Reporting to the Manager, Business Operations and Strategy, you will be part of a high profile team supporting the Creator division of Fullscreen. Part finance, part strategic decision support you will wear many hats and be primarily responsible for supporting information flows to the Creator Division’s leadership and our executive team. Daily responsibilities will include financial modeling, financial reporting and using business analytics and data to provide strategic insights and recommendations.
The Business Operations and Strategy team sits within Fullscreen’s Finance department and provides a mix of analytical support, reporting and operations planning to all units of Fullscreen and also plays a major role in new business initiatives and the evaluation of strategic investments. Team members take highly visible rolls partnering with managers and teams throughout the company. Specifically, this position will be responsible for driving financial modelling, monitoring business unit performance, and improving existing systems in our Creator Services division.
Successful candidates for this team are well-rounded top performers comfortable with multi-tasking and a dynamic, high-intensity growth environment.
- Support financial modeling for a wide array of business units and initiatives
- Partner with our FP&A team to prepare key business performance metrics through executive and internal dashboards
- Use data to provide accurate financial forecasts to our leadership team
- Research and investigate new business initiatives throughout a fast-growing company
- Support budgeting and forecast processes with the FP&A team for multiple business units
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering team members to assess development plans and access business intelligence data
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational modeling and analytics projects as required
- 2-5 years of financial analysis, FP&A or other operational finance experience with a Fortune 500 company, investment bank, management consulting firm or high growth firm
- Superior financial modeling skills in a wide range of situations and comfort building models from a blank sheet
- In-depth experience with financial statement analysis and a strong understanding of corporate finance concepts
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly, while maintaining control with limited supervision
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a focus on business issues
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- B.S / BA. in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent, from a leading undergraduate institution preferred
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, and original content from the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.