Rights Management Account Consultant
New York, NY /
Brand Group – Brand Services /
Fullscreen is looking for an Rights Management Account Consultant to join our team. This role will manage the day-to-day relationship with a global Television Entertainment and Media Network. The ideal candidate will have prior experience building and maintaining strong partner relationships with expert knowledge of all aspects within YouTube Rights Management. This role will require proactive problem solving skills and a project management mindset as they will be in charge of assisting with the initial research, development, execution and completion of rights management & operational projects. All aspects of the role will require close collaboration with internal stakeholders and the ability to consistently set & manage client expectations accordingly. Clear and concise communication both written and verbal are a must.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong foundation in YouTube’s Content ID/Content Management System (CMS) with specific knowledge in copyright and intellectual property management in regards to the digital video entertainment, music and video gaming industries. Additionally, this candidate will have an elevated understanding of asset management, reference files, 3rd party copyright claims, manual claiming, descriptive search, geoblocking, and metadata maintenance and organization.
This candidate should also be fluent in the process of claiming legal rights to copyrighted material, ensuring quality metadata is delivered or attributed to the corresponding IP and a strong understanding of social media platforms and the various business, legal and technical issues that arise from these processes. The candidate should be highly organized, have a passion for professional growth, be committed to supporting and developing team collaboration and possess a strong sense of initiative to help fulfill projects and deadlines within a fast-paced and changing environment. Will need to consistently demonstrate the ability to pivot strategy and internal workflow to balance client expectations of maximizing revenue and limiting piracy on the platform.
This is a remote 3-month contract position.
- Responsible for day-to-day communication with client(s), ensuring all tactical expectations are met based on client’s scope while maintaining a positive relationship with all client touchpoints.
- Daily prioritization and management of ongoing projects and daily tasks in collaboration with relevant stakeholders both internally and externally
- Contribute to operational efficiency through collaboration and ability to identify and work with relevant subject matter experts (SME) across the Fullscreen business
- Collaborate to develop case studies based on insights or learnings from specific strategies and measures implemented to better understand effectiveness with limiting piracy and protecting O&O intellectual property
- Liaise with Sr. Account Manager on day-to-day rights management requests to ensure deliverables are high-quality, on-time and all project roadmaps are up to date
- Lead or in some cases, support in pulling and compiling reporting
- Uphold Fullscreen’s commitment to data-driven creative through working with the creative and strategy teams in conjunction
- Act as a culture carrier for the account team, participating in and planning team events
- 3-5 years of related experience in a client facing role
- Required YouTube Certified (Asset Monetization, Content Ownership, Music Certification) required
- Content Management Systems (CMS) experience
- High level of professionalism and flexibility to work remotely with client(s) on a recurring basis
- Experience with communicating complicated service functions with a strong ability to build and present decks to internal and external stakeholders communicating strategy, reporting, and recommendations
- Knowledgeable of online video distribution, music industry partnerships, video gaming culture and the related business, legal and technical issues of these content industries
- Eye for detail and ability to analyze and interpret data to provide clear and concise insights and recommendations
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, business development, operations, accounts, and data.
- Experience working with and delivering to multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to speak to platform changes and updates, especially on YouTube
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite, Keynote or Powerpoint
- Superior communication, multi-tasking, organization and time management skills
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Google suite, Microsoft and Apple OS applications
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- Positive, creative, and proactive
- Prior experience with a social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience (SEO, video operations)
- Expertise with ad revenue concepts within social media platforms
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.