Sales and Account Management Internship (NY) - Summer 2017
New York, NY
Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for a paid Sales and Account Management Intern to join our 12 week program. This role will be responsible for assisting the Account Management Team in various tasks during pre- and post-campaign management. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of some related experience to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This internship is 30 hours a week.
- Data collection (Radian6, comScore, Tubular Labs, CMS) - Intern does not need to have prior knowledge of these programs to be considered
- PPT assistance + clean up (Pre Sales + Post Sales Decks)
- News updates on latest trends in social media or industry news
- Participation in creative brainstormsLearning about media specs
- Updating Video/Social trackers + capturing screenshots
- Must be in the New York area for the duration of the internship
- ]orking knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Passionate about digital media, social media & YouTube
- Engaged in everyday activities, willing to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Good with numbers
- Must have strong working knowledge of Excel & PPT
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, clickHERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.