Business Strategy and Development Coordinator
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We’re looking for a business development coordinator that thrives in an ever-changing environment and is enthusiastic about winning new business. This role will support the business development team operations and act as an essential through line in client conversations, pitch creation and various levels of project management. The ideal candidate for this role embraces flexibility and is comfortable reshuffling priorities at any given moment – no two days on this team are the same.
The business development team works at a fast pace, but it is accompanied by high visibility within the company and within the digital marketing industry – this team ultimately serves as Fullscreen ambassadors in a variety of ways. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interfacing with a wide range of professionals and executives both in and out of the organization, and will be a successful representative of both the team and Fullscreen as a whole.
This is a great role for self-starters with opportunities to shape and impact the team’s processes, with the potential for career growth within the team.
- Serve as central team support across multiple client prospects (varies indefinitely)
- Support the team across business development operations and the pitch teams in building professional relationships, trust, and rapport between the business development team, account teams, and other central resource teams
- Perform tasks as assigned by direct supervisor and according to the team’s needs.
- Tasks may include: attending new client meetings and pitches; supporting the team on new client calls; taking notes and recapping all pertinent information to the team; organizing and maintaining team resources, documents and tracking tools; collaborating with the team to determine accurate project scopes according to the client’s needs; onboarding assigned account teams to closed business; and other assignments as needed.
- Demonstrate personal motivation and take initiative to maintain an ongoing knowledge of our organization’s business and any industry updates related to advertising, social media, marketing strategy and business development
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of social media marketing experience
- Passion for social media marketing and business development
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to and communicate shifting priorities, maintain excellent organization and ability to pivot or shift quickly with regularly changing needs
- A humble team-player who enjoys working with a close-knit group
- Experience with Mac operating system and the following tools: Dropbox, Google Drive, Keynote or related
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- A strong GIF game and positive attitude
- Remote working experience
- Business development experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Pet Insurance
- Work from home options
We are a team of copywriters and designers creating the daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include Coca-Cola, AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, Lionsgate, Mattel, and more.
Fullscreen is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.