Data Warehouse Developer
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Engineering
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands and avid fans. We empower talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services, and technology.
We are looking for a Data Warehouse Engineer / Developer responsible for building a scalable and modern data warehouse and operational database environment, data modeling, and ETL data management tools & processes. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of social video platforms, digital entertainment and have a proven track record supporting and fulfilling the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
*** This is a long-term contract position ***
- Responsible for developing and maintaining our Data Warehouse which will handle the growing business needs
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from a wide variety of in-house and 3rd party data sources
- Design, implement, and support infrastructure providing secured access to large datasets
- Utilize blended data from multiple data sources to provide comprehensive reporting solutions
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and respond to data/analytical requests
- Glean insights from a large data warehouse using SQL
- Deep proficiency with SQL & Python
- Knowledge of working with an enterprise data warehouse and large sets of data
- Extensive experience with relational databases both, normalized and denormalized star schemas.
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- Experience in ETL and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets
- Proven ability for looking at solutions unconventionally and explore opportunities and devise innovative solutions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to convey key insights from complex analysis in summarized business terms and an ability to effectively communicate with technical teams
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.