Social Insights Analyst
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Strategy and Insights
Fullscreen is seeking a Social Insights Analyst to manage all listening, reporting, and insights analysis for organic and paid social media content for various clients. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years previous experience at a social media or digital marketing agency and can be confident in their ability to translate daily/weekly analytics on social media platforms into true insights for a social media team.
You must feel at home with spreadsheets and see the stories within the data. You know that numbers matter. You’re obsessed with social media and enjoy learning what truly works. You must possess the ability to create visually clear presentations, combining data with content snapshots.
This position will be responsible for monitoring established platform (Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest, Snapchat) and emerging platform behavior across a variety of brand accounts. You must be comfortable in conveying social media analytics and learnings in verbal and written settings.
What You'll Do
- Work with client(s) to identify valuable metrics, KPIs, and social media benchmarks; provide metrics that matter, in context
- Work directly with media planners and the account management team to track and measure promoted posts and campaigns
- Develop data-driven creative insights and collaborate with the account and creative teams to provide ever-evolving strategy
- Work with the client to develop custom reports according to the project
- Conduct targeting and optimization data analysis to drive performance
- Create and provide daily and weekly reports, “end of campaign” reports, and ad-hoc sentiment and performance reports surrounding key initiatives
- Create and maintain trackers and social listening monitors
- Participate in weekly calls with brand, client(s), and other vendors
- Elevate high-performing content or sentiment to team for ad promotion
- Keeping track of changes/improvements in social platforms and reporting
- Other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years experience in social media analytics/reporting
- Strong research analyst and data background
- Experience reporting on organic and paid social media performance
- Experience with ad hoc or post mortem reports
- Ability to uncover and communicate key social media insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Required Proficiency in the following ---
- Tools: Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote Google Drive, DropboxNative
- Social Panels: Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Tumblr Analytics, Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ads,
- Preferred Proficiency in (some of) the following tools: Hootsuite, SimplyMeasured, UnionMetrics, Sysomos, Curalate, Netbase, Converseon, Expion, TweetReach
- Experience planning or executing paid media initiatives
ABOUT FULLSCREEN Social:
We are a team creating daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, NBC, Disney, Mattel, and more.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.