Creator, Business Development Coordinator
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
Talking about media today means talking about cable subscriptions decreasing, the content bundle disappearing, and old media companies flailing as they try to find their audience. Do you ever think about what the future of television looks like? Youth audiences consume more content today than ever before, and social platforms are exploding with new programming. Come to Fullscreen and learn what it means to create and program content for the audiences of tomorrow
- Track social trends across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and all other emerging social platforms
- Identify key, high value talent and/or content producers to partner with & build partnerships
- General research and tracking across digital sphere
- Coordinate day to day operations within Fullscreen & the business development organization
- Assist with talent management & direct to fan initiatives to coordinate and create comprehensive growth strategies for new businesses
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to identify & communicate problems and obstacles as they arise
- Proactive with figuring out solutions to business obstacles in new lines of business
- Open to collaboration with project managers to create new operational processes
- Highly organized with both scheduling and department reporting
- Desire to understand and master social media
- 1-2 years previous work experience
- Proficiency in Keynote, Excel
- What social media star of the past three years do you admire most for the career and/or brand they’ve been able to build?
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and “Rooster Teeth.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.