Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
The Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting client projects from a tactical level. They execute on established processes, such as asset organization, requesting creative, and compiling data. They may support the account lead in client communication and will become experts on the client preference/nuance of the accounts they support. Account Coordinators will escalate any issues or questions to their direct supervisor.
· Supporting account lead in client communication where needed; potential for some client communication ownership.
· Note-taking on client calls
· Assist in a variety of task-based projects, such as community management, reporting, social or content audits, and content ID searches and management.
· Inputting Mavenlink creative requests and tracking the progress of those requests.
· Responsible for organizing, filing, and tracking all assets received from the client.
· Works with Account Manager and creative/strategy leads to ensure creative meets clients’ objectives.
· Understand the services FS offers, knows when to loop in supervisor for add-on opportunities.
· Keep a pulse on the industry and know who our competitors are.
· Work with an analyst to pull and compile reporting.
· Act as backup posting support for the publishing team as needed.
· Keep up with social media trends; consume content and think about how it could apply to your client.
· Act as a culture-carrier for the account team, participating in and planning team events.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 1-2 years of relevant experience in a client-facing role
· Expertise on all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube
· Experience with overseeing channel development strategies from building and presenting decks to execution
· Eye for detail in order to oversee brand design and channel best practices
· Analyze and interpret data to provide channel recommendations
· Create, present, and be able to continually speak to social media platform changes
· Work and cross-function with sales, business development, and account teams when applicable
· Experience working and delivering to multiple stakeholders from internal and external teams