Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Marketing & Communications
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who is passionate about creating social content, telling emotionally resonant stories to fans, delivering innovative “big ideas” for social campaigns, and developing strong teams.
The Account Manager will join a growing, fast-paced team and be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing programs. He/She must liaison between clients and team members to ensure quality, effectiveness, and timeliness of overall content creation, while working in conjunction with account & creative team members.
Ideal candidate must have experience in generating unique creative concepts to support marketing objectives for the client and know what type of content is truly shareable for different audiences on social.
- Take responsibility for the overall success of assigned marketing campaign(s).
- Represent our company as primary point of contact to client project manager(s).
- Support week to week operations of campaign, including creative, reporting and analytics, content delivery, and community management.
- Manage team and assign and monitor workload of Account Coordinators.
- Work closely with shared creative resources to delegate/guide work and ensure alignment with established campaign/brand strategy.
- Assist and contribute to creative/strategy decks for campaigns, new biz / RFPs, and other creative briefs.
- Perform all tasks, as guided by Sr. Manager and/or Director, to ensure the success of the campaign work.
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in your day to day work. This is a fast-paced environment with constantly changing requirements.
- Demonstrate personal motivation to learn and master all things related to social media, influencer marketing, custom content, paid media, and marketing strategy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree; marketing, advertising, business, or communications related
- Required: Minimum 2 years experience leading overall social strategy and campaigns
- Ability to project manage several projects at one time. Management will include timelines, creative briefs, production, etc.
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with energy and enthusiasm to take projects to completion.
- Ability to think big AND impeccable attention to detail and planning.
- Strong work ethic, ability to meet deadlines and willingness to work closely with many team members across the company to complete tasks and initiatives.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms and tools.
- Use content performance metrics and social listening to inform creative strategy and production concepts.
- Manage ongoing campaign reporting & case study compilation.
- Possess a strong eye for design/copy and communicate creative direction to designers & copywriters.
- Able to pitch and execute innovative, next level ideas.
- Strong deck development skills including high proficiency in Keynote.
- Experience working with influencer created content.
- Experience with producing events and/or photoshoots.
- Experience writing social copy for brands.
- Experience with music brands or music industry marketing.
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.