Social Video Strategist - News and Brands (VL)
New York, NY
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a motivated and highly intelligent Social Video Strategist to oversee channel management and channel optimization across active client social video accounts.
You will be responsible for creating audience development and programming strategies for social video on YouTube and Facebook, working closely with our team of Strategists and Coordinators as well and collaborating with our Sales, Integrated Marketing, Paid Media, and Social Media teams to meet our client’s audience, marketing, and revenue goals.
- Develop and execute content, distribution and optimization strategies to maximize impact of client video
- Manage daily programming and brand building for major fortune 500 and broadcast news clients news clients
- Build brand audience and reach on social video platforms
- Building and present compelling and data-rich decks to educate and persuade clients
- Manage execution of optimization and best practices
- Analyze and interpret data to provide channel recommendations
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to industry trends, platform trends, and competitive positioning
- Work closely with Sales, Integrated Marketing, Paid Media and Social Media teams to recommend and execute cross-functional campaigns
- Collaborate with and support teammates to improve workflow, approach, process and growth
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in day-to-day work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Comfortable with data entry and analytics
- Solid experience with Excel - Pivot tables and Preference for YouTube CMS is a MUST!
- Strong working knowledge of Google, Microsoft, and Apple applications
- A deep interest in online video and marketing strategy
- Superior communication, attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- A self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to excel and flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Capable and comfortable performing within a demanding schedule
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fri
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, clickHERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.