Director, Sales & Partnerships
New York, NY
Brand Group – Sales and Business Development
We are looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial, and experienced Director of Sales and Partnerships, who will be responsible for sourcing new partnership leads, building strong relationships with both media agencies and brand directly, as well as closing revenue generating and profitable deals.
The ideal candidate would be a true self-starter in nature, have passion for - and general knowledge of - a consultative sales process and an 8-10 year history in the branded content space. The candidate would also have a proven track record of selling in ‘agency type’ services and branded entertainment programs.
This is a full-time position.
- Identify and secure partnership opportunities with a specific list of brands
- Create and deliver persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- Educate and update brand partners on Fullscreen’s products and capabilities
- Work cross-functionally to structure and execute strategic programs
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and customer service
- Meetings, entertaining and traveling to outer markets are required.
- 8-10 years of business development or sales experience
- A love for pop culture, social media platforms, and digital marketing
- Deep understanding of the media and digital landscape
- High-level client direct relationships as a must
- Quality relationships with leading advertising agencies
- A "hunter" mentality, tenacious drive and enthusiastic attitude
- Creative team player who will collaborate cross-functionally to build the best solutions for our partners
- Proven track record in achieving sales goals and managing advertising sales opportunities from prospect to signing
- A creative inclination that will help you come up with out of the box ways to surprise and delight our partners
- An adaptive approach; a love of an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your teammates and our processes
- Ability to negotiate, communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to a diverse audience both internally and externally
WHAT WOULD SET APART
- Experience creating complex, targeted and customized advertising proposals for large customers and agencies
- History selling packages focused on content; specifically original, branded, custom and/or end-to-end influencer marketing campaigns that include production, media distribution & research/proof of ROI
- Self-motivator with a history of working successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Experience selling to large-scale accounts including but not limited to Mondelez, ABI, Pepsi, J&J.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.