Business Development Manager
New York, NY
Brand Group – Brand Studio
We are looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial, and experienced Business Development Manager, who will be responsible for sourcing new partnership leads, building strong relationships with both media agencies and brand directly, as well as closing revenue generating and profitable deals.
The ideal candidate would be a true self-starter in nature, have passion for - and general knowledge of - a consultative sales process and a 6 - 8 year history in the branded content space. The candidate would also have a proven track record of selling in ‘agency type’ services and branded entertainment programs.
This is a full-time position.
What you'll do
- Identify and secure partnership opportunities with a specific list of brands
- Create and deliver persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- Educate and update brand partners on Fullscreen’s products and capabilities
- Work cross-functionally to structure and execute strategic programs
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and customer service
- Meetings, entertaining and traveling to outer markets are required.
What we're looking for
- 6 - 8 years of business development or sales experience
- A love for pop culture, social media platforms, and digital marketing
- Deep understanding of the media and digital landscape
- High-level client direct relationships as a must
- Quality relationships with leading advertising agencies
- A "hunter" mentality, tenacious drive and enthusiastic attitude
- Creative team player who will collaborate cross-functionally to build the best solutions for our partners
- Proven track record in achieving sales goals and managing advertising sales opportunities from prospect to signing
- A creative inclination that will help you come up with out of the box ways to surprise and delight our partners
- An adaptive approach; a love of an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your teammates and our processes
- Ability to negotiate, communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to a diverse audience both internally and externally
What would set you apart
- Experience creating complex, targeted and customized advertising proposals for large customers and agencies
- History selling packages focused on content; specifically original, branded, custom and/or end-to-end influencer marketing campaigns that include production, media distribution & research/proof of ROI
- Self-motivator with a history of working successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Experience selling to large-scale accounts including but not limited to Mondelez, ABI, Pepsi, J&J.
Perks & Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville and Atlanta.
Come and join us!